Saturday, January 30, 2010

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger?

So just a bit of a background about me and my hubby and why we decided to write this blog. I have to admit it was mainly my idea. You see, I LOVE blogs. they are like magazines that are free and you can get freebies. (which I fully intend to post about when I have a chance) And as many blogs that are on my must read list there didn't seem to be that many that wrote as a couple like we are planning to. 
   The other reason why we are writing is whats going on in our life right now, let me just say we were just told that we would have an extra  15% of our income in an unexpected bill at a time when money was tight anyways and on top of that we just had our car break and cost an additional $1400 in repairs. It wasnt like we were hurting before but we were getting by... now getting by is going to be Very Tight. Last night I sat wondering "Simply Surviving is not ENOUGH. Jesus promised life yes, but an ABUNDANT Life!" So for the next year we invite you to come along to see just how God pulls it off ^_^ 


Your Friend,
Tanya
aka Dariachick

No comments:

Post a Comment