Friday, February 19, 2010

$aving $$ Spending less

Hello People! So today I am going to share my resource list for finding coupons and bargains.


SUNDAY PAPER

       In the Everett Area you have 2 main choices. but The EVERETT Herald has more coupons they get Redplum ones. Currently i am getting service from the seattle times because i got a 25$ gift card from Fred Meyer. I am often asked is it worth it to buy the paper.. well I'll tell you chances are you will find at least enough coupons that will offset the cost of the paper ^_^ and don't forget they also have extras of the Albertsons "Double Coupons"

ALL YOU MAGAZINE
      This Magazine which you can find at Walmart or subscribe @ amazon.com has TONS of coupons!!! it cost about 3.25 at the stand but it is FILLED with high value coupons and pretty interesting articles.

REDPLUM.COM AND COUPONS .COM
Both of these are free sites which you can print off coupons that way you can "clip" only the ones you will use. *TIP* they run out of coupons every so often so my advice is to print them off at the first of the month when the new batches come out

FREEBIES4MOM.com
       Heather @ Freebies4mom has been featured on the Tyra show for her awesome site. They have the most extensive list of birthday freebies I have ever seen! 

Ok so thats my list for now if I update it I'll let you know... or maybe you have more ideas or questions please feel free to comment ^_^
<3, Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment