Saturday, February 13, 2010

Birthday Presence

So 2 Fridays ago I had my 30th birthday. My sister had a nice bbq for me at her house and my best friend paid over $300 to bring her family here, My Parent's in Law bought me a beautiful garnet jewelry set and my hubby bought me tea and made me a coupon box. I'm not writing this just to say about all the things i got but as important as these things are to me they aren't as important about the lessons I learned: The lessons of perception and provision. See, I have a confession to make I am very self centered by nature. my thoughts are often about how I am perceived by other people. There are times this fear over takes me so much that I often forget just how my Father in Heaven perceives me. See God LOVES me. He delights in me.. Thats weird to think of isn't it... something, somebody, that so many people have thrown away is treasured by the Creator of the Universe. More than that, this God didn't just create me to just live as he stands idly by and does nothing about my present circumstances He is taking care of me and my family and promised to do so ^_^


<3, Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment